- The Office of Species Conservation is now accepting applications for Wolf Depredation Prevention Projects. For more information visit our wolf page.
- OSC, on behalf of the Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund Board, is now accepting project proposals for PSCRF Round 18 funding. To apply for funding visit our Salmon & Steelhead page.
- OSC is featured as the Spotlight Agency in the Governor’s newsletter.
- Idaho Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter signed an executive order on May 27, 2015, to reinforce Idaho’s greater sage-grouse conservation plan. The plan unites efforts to protect sage grouse and its habitat to avoid a listing under the federal Endangered Species Act, balanced with multiple use activities on public land.
- The Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service released their final Environmental Impact Statement on May 28, 2015, to preserve sage grouse and its habitat throughout Idaho and other western states.