Coordinating policies and programs related to the conservation of threatened, endangered, and candidate species in Idaho. More about us.
- OSC and the Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund Board announce Round 15 Funding
- 2012 Wolf Depredation/Compensation Program Announcement
- On October 8, 2009, the Obama Administration listed slickspot peppergrass repudiating the years of local collaborative efforts of OSC and others to conserve the species and its habitat while preserving predictable levels of land use. Governor Otter and OSC filed a civil lawsuit in Washington, D.C. challenging the Federal government´s decision as arbitrary, capricious, and contrary to the law. See the attached for more detail on the Governor´s and OSC´s effort to protect our state sovereignty and self-determination.
- The State of Idaho recently commented on the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's proposed revision to bull trout critical habitat:
- The State also commented on the Service's recent Status Review of the North American wolverine in the contiguous United States:
- Draft Rare and Declining Species Policy for Idaho [pdf]