- The Office of Species Conservation is accepting applications for wolf depredation compensation. For more information and how to apply visit the wolves page.
- The Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem population of grizzly bears is removed from the threatened species list. To read more about the delisting visit the grizzly bear page.
- OSC works to protect and recover imperiled species listed under the Endangered Species Act. Click here to view a list of species that are threatened, endangered, and candidates for protection in Idaho.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announces threatened status for slickspot peppergrass.
- OSC partnered with the University of Idaho Rangeland Center to develop an informative Endangered Species Act Fact Sheet for private land owners and public land grazers.