- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) announced the Canada lynx is being considered for delisting due to recovery and conservation efforts spanning nearly two decades.
- The Office of Species Conservation is accepting project proposals for the Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund (PCSRF). Approximately $4 million dollars are available in Round 20. To apply visit the Salmon and Steelhead page.
- The Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem population of grizzly bears is removed from the threatened species list. To read more about the delisting visit the grizzly bear page.
- OSC works to protect and recover imperiled species listed under the Endangered Species Act. Click here to view a list of species that are threatened, endangered, and candidates for protection in Idaho.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announces threatened status for slickspot peppergrass.