Four State Agreement
The states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana signed an agreement in October 2020 to work together and with others in the region, including federal partners, co-manager tribes, and interested stakeholders, to define a future collaborative framework to rebuild salmon and steelhead stocks and advance the goals of the Columbia Basin Partnership Task Force (CBPTF).
Statement of Purpose
The Statement of Purpose captures the vision for the Columbia Basin Collaborative.
Columbia Basin Collaborative Organizational Workshop
Thank you to those who participated at the February 24th 2021 Columbia Basin Collaborative Organizational Workshop held via Zoom Webinar from 9:00am -12:00pm PT/ 10:00am – 1:00pm MT.
Over recent months, representatives from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana have worked with a number of regional partners to develop a proposed purpose, approach, and process design for a Columbia Basin Collaborative. At the CBC Organizational Workshop, the representatives from the four states presented this information and heard participants’ diverse range of perspectives on a variety of topics including:
- High level presentation of the Statement of Purpose
- Proposed process approach including potential issues to address, proposed participation, and anticipated work flow
- Opportunity for input and feedback to the CBC process design efforts
For any specific questions regarding the goals and objectives of the CBC please contact: Mike Edmondson (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Idaho), Guy Norman (email@example.com) (Washington), Jim McKenna (firstname.lastname@example.org)(Oregon), or Bo Downen (email@example.com) (Montana).
Agenda, Materials, and Webinar Meeting Information
- Workshop Agenda
- Powerpoint Presentation Slide Deck
- Workshop Participant List
- Workshop Summary– a high level summary of the workshop
- Question and Answer Box – excerpted questions from the wotkshop Question and Answer Box along with high-level responses
To view a recording of the Workshop, please visit this YouTube link: https://youtu.be/EHWfXyLhiYk.